Every golfer must agree with the fact that Autopilot Golf is currently one of the most famous golf wedge manufacturing brands in the Golf industry. I can bet no golfer can’t be found in the world who hasn’t heard the brand name – Autopilot Golf. And, two of their highest-selling golf wedges are the Square Strike Wedge and C3i Wedge.
For beginner golfers, it is quite common that choosing the right golf wedge between the Square Strike and C3i wedge is very challenging. Therefore, a comprehensive discussion on Square Strike Wedge Vs C3i Wedge is more than necessary in order to make an in-depth study so it can become easier for every golfer to pick the right golf wedge.
In this case, I would like to tell you the fact that golf is a type of game where you would need a wide range of golf equipment. And, if you somewhat fail to choose the appropriate golf kit, you would definitely end up with nothing but disappointment.
Thus, it is quite obvious that you should always be CAREFUL whenever you choose a golf accessory to fulfill your specific needs.
In a golf game, a golf wedge plays a significant role which can surely take your overall gameplay to a completely new level only if you play using the right golf wedge. So, you can understand the fact that it is essential for you to study reviews of golf wedges before you make the final purchasing decision.
In this post, I am going to share a comprehensive discussion on C3i Vs Square Strike Wedge. My main objective is to discuss the major differences between the Square Strike Wedge and C3i Wedge.
Since I have already played with both of these golf wedges, so it would quite easier for me to share everything I know about these golf wedges based on my personal experiences.
I think that my views on C3i wedge vs Square Strike will help all types of golfers, especially the beginner ones to choose the right golf wedge between these two at the end of the day.
Besides, I will also share which golf wedge is the ideal one for you based on your current golf skills.
So, without making any further due, let’s dive into the detailed discussion on Square Strike Vs C3i Wedge….
What Is the Difference Between Square Strike Wedge and C3i Wedge?
To make this detailed review between the Square Strike and C3i Wedge the most helpful one for you, I have divided the entire discussion into several sections and sub-sections.
I am quite sure that it will help you in the most efficient way to find out the major differences between the C3i Wedge and Square Strike Wedge.
So, let’s give it a start then….
Square Strike Wedge Review
The Square Strike Golf Wedge is one of the highest-selling and most popular golf wedges that offers some of the most EXCLUSIVE features.
Here is a short review of the Square Strike Golf Wedge….
Key Specifications – Square Strike Wedge
- Model: Square Strike.
- Brand: Autopilot Golf.
- Weight: 330 Grams.
- Hand Orientation: Right.
- Golf Club Loft: 55-degrees.
- Material: Stainless-Steel.
- Golf Club Flex: Wedge.
- Shaft Material: Stainless Steel.
- Golf Putter Lie Angle: 68-degrees.
- Grip Type: Putter.
Key Features – Square Strike 55 Degree Wedge
- Anti-chunk sole.
- Accurately centered COG.
- High Moment of Inertia.
- Beveled leading edge.
- Anti-rotational weighting system.
- Solid & heavy feel.
- Shorter length.
- Putter-like lie angle.
- Legal for tournament play.
- 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Features in Detail – Square Strike Golf Wedge Review
- The Square Strike Wedge features a totally unique anti-chunk sole. This particular sole design has been engineered with a minimum curve from back-to-front and heel-to-toe.
- The minimum curve will also help you experience a smooth movement whenever you play along the turf, and this is definitely a plus for beginners for sure.
- The clubhead of this golf wedge will also move in the appropriate direction while hitting your golf ball.
- You will find a clean & crisp contact because of the movement of this golf wedge. And this will save you from any kind of fat shot or chunk.
- The shallow grooves included in the anti-chunk sole of this golf wedge will minimize the friction while playing on sticky or matted grass.
- The anti-rotational weighting system of the Square Strike golf wedge is another exclusive feature – I must say.
- The Research & Design team has played a marvelous role by distributing the weight from its heel to toe. As a result, you will find the perfect balance when you hit your golf balls with this golf wedge.
- Another awesome feature of this golf wedge is the blade that is designed in a way so it can be completely squared along the target line. So, hitting a solid shot won’t ever be a problem for beginners.
- The overall look of the Square Strike Wedge can surely beat the design of any regular or good quality beginner-friendly wedge.
- The color combination of the Square Strike Golf Wedge makes it a perfect choice for both men and women golfers.
- The stainless-steel shaft not only makes this golf wedge aesthetically pleasing, but also it makes the wedge more durable and rust-resistant.
- One of the most amazing features of the Square Trike Wedge is its extra-long green grip which is also extra thin as well.
- For the extra long grip, you will be able to experience the flexibility of gripping when you play shots that are somewhat closer to the hole.
- The shaft of this golf wedge is designed in a way so you can achieve additional distance as well as a greater level of control.
- You can also this golf wedge as the perfect replacement for any standard putter.
- For the weighted clubhead, this golf wedge will minimize the number of mishits even when a beginner golfer plays with this wedge.
- You will definitely enjoy the strange type of muted sound created when you hit your golf balls with this golf wedge.
- In terms of performance, I have found it the ideal golf wedge for golfers of all skill levels.
Pros and Cons of Square Strike Golf Wedge
In this section, I will discuss the pros and cons of the Square Strike Golf Wedge based on my personal experiences with this golf wedge….
- Perfect golf wedge for golfers of all skill levels.
- Almost impossible-to-hit any fat shot.
- More forgiving than any conventional wedge.
- Legal for tournament play.
- Easy-to-play golf wedge, even for a beginner player.
- No more mishits or wasted strokes.
- Easier swing motion.
- Much easier to control.
- No gripping down.
- Great value for the money.
- Not an ideal golf wedge option for playing full shots.
- Not versatile in nature.
In order to help you with the most, I have already shared my hands-on Review on Square Strike Golf Wedge. If you want to study an in-depth discussion on this golf wedge, you can surely check out that comprehensive review which is ideally focused on the Square Strike Golf Wedge.
C3i Wedge Review
The C3i wedge is another popular golf wedge that is currently one of the highest-selling golf wedges both in the online and offline market.
In the following, I am going to share a short review of the C3i Golf Wedge…
Key Specifications – C3i Wedge
- Model: C3i.
- Brand: Autopilot Golf.
- Hand Orientation: Right.
- Golf Club Flex: Wedge.
- Shaft Material: Stainless-Steel.
- Golf Club Loft: 65-degrees.
Key Features – C3i 65 Degree Wedge Review
- Glide Sole Technology.
- Anti-rotational clubface design.
- Optimized COG (Center of Gravity).
- Made of high- and durable quality stainless-steel materials.
- Improved and Uniquely designed Auto-Glide Xtreme Sole.
- Enhanced feel.
- Wonderful playability.
- Well designed.
- High-quality & Thick rubber grip.
- Sandblasted clubface.
- Improved & Optimized club specs.
- Classic clubface shape.
- High-strength stainless shaft.
- 1-Year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
Features in Detail – C3i Golf Wedge Review
- The C3i premium sand wedge comes with a sandblasted face which basically has a stunning design.
- For such a kind of clubface, you will be able to enjoy some additional spin when you hit your golf ball using this golf wedge.
- The sandblasted clubface will also help you to a great extent when you need to align yourself right along the targeted line.
- For the kind of amazing contact this wedge makes, it has become one of the most popular sand wedges right after its introduction took place in the golf industry.
- The C3i premium golf wedge features a unique & sleek black design that comes with a modern and smooth shape.
- The overall shape of this golf wedge can be considered as the classic one.
- This golf wedge is made of high-quality and high-strength materials which ensure durability as well as longevity.
- The anti-rotational clubface of this golf wedge is one of the most amazing features that I like the most.
- For this anti-rotational clubface of this golf wedge, you will be able to get more accuracy and precision while playing on the green field out there.
- Another significant feature of the C3i golf wedge is its optimized COG – Center of Gravity.
- The optimized COG has been possible due to the use of the state-of-the-art technology engineered by the Research & Design team.
- One of the most advantageous features of the C3i golf wedge is its auto glide sole technology.
- Such kind of technology will allow all types of golfers to make a connection with the lowest part of the ball which consequently produces extra loft.
- For extra loft produced by this golf wedge, the seasonal and average golfers will be able to reduce the percentage of the fat shots.
- If I talk about the performance of the C3i golf wedge, I must have to say that it acts as a best.
Pros and Cons of C3i Golf Wedge
Now, I am going to mention the pros and cons of the C3i golf wedge based on my personal experiences with this golf wedge…
- An ideal wedge for mid-to-high handicappers.
- Versatile & Multifunction golf wedge.
- The anti-rotational clubface design of this wedge will provide you with more accurate and precise shots.
- Balanced stability.
- Perfect weight distribution.
- The classic design of this wedge gives a more classic look.
- Perfect sand wedge for beginners and high-handicappers.
- Very comfortable to use.
- Optimized Center of Gravity will provide you with extra loft.
- Classic clubface design will boost your gameplay with more confidence.
- Great value for the money.
- For some golfers, this wedge can be a bit heavy.
- Not a perfect wedge for low handicappers.
Square Strike Wedge Vs C3i Wedge – Key Differences
At the current moment, both the Square Strike Wedge and C3i Wedge are considered as two of the most popular golf wedges. In fact, both of these golf wedges have earned a higher-level appreciation from golfers of all skill levels.
In this particular section of this discussion on Square Strike Wedge Vs C3i Wedge, I will be specifically discussing the major differences between C3i wedge and Square Strike wedge.
In order to make this comparison discussion the utmost beneficial one for you, I have planned to organize it based on certain categories.
I am quite sure that it will help you get an overall idea about the differences between these two popular golf wedges. And, consequently, it will assist you in making the right purchasing decision at the end of the day.
So, here we go….
In terms of design, both of these golf wedges can give each other a super tough competition.
First of all, the Square Strike Wedge, because of its aesthetic looks, can simply beat any good quality beginner-level wedges currently available in the market. The best thing about this golf wedge is its color combination which will simply draw the attention of both men and women golfers.
This gorgeously looking golf wedge comes in green and black color variants with a high-strength stainless-steel shaft. For the high-strength stainless-steel material, the overall look of this golf wedge gives an aesthetical appeal. Besides, it also ensures durability and longevity as well.
On the other hand, the C3i premium golf wedge is mostly popular due to its stunning design. Actually, the design of this golf wedge is so much attractive because of the sandblasted clubface. Such kind of feature will help you with getting some additional spin when you hit your golf ball using this golf wedge.
At the same time, the sandblasted clubface will also help you a lot in getting the perfect alignment while aligning yourself right along the targeted line.
The Square Strike Golf Wedge features a unique anti-chunk sole that is designed with a minimum curve starting from back-to-front and heel-to-toe. Such kind of curve will allow you to enjoy smooth movements when you will play along the turf. At the same time, the clubhead of this golf wedge will also move in the right direction while hitting it right behind your golf ball.
For the anti-chuck sole, you will be able to enjoy a clean & crisp contact. And this will surely save you from fat shots or chunks. And, this is one of the many reasons why I would call it one of the best golf wedges for beginners.
Furthermore, the shallow groves of this golf wedge’s anti-chunk sole will also reduce friction while playing shots on sticky or matted grass.
On the contrary, the C3i premium sand wedge comes with an auto glide sole technology. for such kind of technology, you will get the flexibility to connect the lowest part of the golf ball. And this will surely produce some additional loft. Such extra loft will assist the seasonal and average golfers in minimizing the percentage of their fat shots. As a result, it will help them a lot to improve their overall golf skills as well as gameplay.
When it comes to PERFORMANCE, I must say that both of these golf wedges can give a tough competition.
First off, the Square Strike Golf Wedge is the sort of golf wedge that is specifically designed for golfers having any skill level. In order to get views from other golfers, I have consulted with some of my golfer friends and all of them gave me a positive signal about the performance of this wedge.
To be very honest, this is one of the main reasons why I have become a hardcore fan of the Square Strike Golf Wedge.
On the other hand, the C3i golf wedge will act like a complete beast when it comes to performance. The core function of this wedge is to assist the golfers while playing shots to get the ball out of sand and bunker.
For the auto-glide sole technology used in this golf wedge, it makes your shots much smoother when you play shots to get your golf ball out of the sand.
C3i wedge vs Square Strike – Which Is Better?
By this time, you have got an overall idea about both the Square Strike Wedge and C3i Golf Wedge.
So, the question that is surely knocking your mind right now is – “Which is better – Square Strike Vs C3i Golf Wedge?”
In order to provide you with a straightforward and clear answer to the question, I would suggest you to study the following two sections –
Who Should Go for the Square Strike Golf Wedge?
Well, the Square Strike Golf Wedge is specifically designed for beginner-level golfers and high-handicappers. however, golfers of all skill levels can get a wide range of benefits while using this golf wedge right there on the green field.
At the same time, if you are the type of golfer who finds trouble in playing fat shots or chunks, then the Square Strike Golf Wedge is the ideal option available to improve your short gameplay.
Who Should Go for the C3i Golf Wedge?
The C3i premium sand wedge is specifically designed for mid to high handicappers who generally find much trouble while playing bunker shots.
In my experience, I would say that the C3i golf wedge can help those types of golfers being the last hope for them.
FAQs About C3i Vs Square Strike Golf Wedge
Is the Square Strike wedge worth it?
Answer: Well, in my personal experience I would like to say that the Square Strike Wedge is completely worth the money you will be paying for.
To be honest, this golf wedge will really provide you with a better performance than any other beginner level golf wedge.
Does the Square Strike Wedge really work?
Answer: Based on my research and personal playing experience with this wedge, I would say that the Square Strike Wedge works pretty much well.
No matter the lies I choose to throw at it, I found it producing a low-running shot, and this is what you would expect as a beginner-level golfer.
Is a Square Strike Wedge legal?
Answer: Yes, the Square Strike Wedge is legal for all types of competitive play. So, if you think that it is the right golf wedge for you, you can definitely pick this one without any tension.
What is the loft of the Square Strike Wedge?
Answer: The Square Strike Wedge comes in three variants in terms of loft which are 45-degrees, 55-degrees, and 60-degrees.
In my experience, I have found the Square Strike 55-degree golf wedge performing better among all the available three variants.
Is the C3i wedge legal in tournaments?
Answer: Yes, the C3i golf wedge is legal for all kinds of competitive tournament play.
What is the hardest wedge to hit?
Answer: A lob wedge is considered as the hardest wedge to hit among all the other wedges in your golf bag.
What loft wedge is best for chipping?
Answer: While going for chipping, most golfers (both beginners and pro-level golfers) tend to pick a golf wedge with 56-degrees of loft.
This is because such kind of golf wedge offers the required amount of spin, a minimum amount of height, and sufficient maneuverability.
What is the best wedge for a high handicapper?
Answer: Well, at this moment in time, a wide range of golf wedges are available for a high handicapper. So, it is a bit challenging for beginner-level golfers to choose the right golf wedge.
So, I would recommend you to check the reviews of the best-rated golf wedges for high-handicappers in order to get the right one for you.
So, we have almost reached the ending section of this comprehensive discussion which is specifically focused on Square Strike Wedge Vs C3i Wedge.
In the above discussion, I have tried my best to describe the major differences between the Square Strike Wedge and C3i Wedge.
In my experience, the Square Strike Golf Wedge and C3i Golf Wedge are two of the most popular golf wedges currently available in the market.
The Square Strike Golf Wedge is specifically designed for high-handicappers and beginner golfers whereas the C3i Premium Sand Wedge is ideally designed for mid-to-high handicappers.
So, depending on your needs and requirements, you can choose the golf wedge that best suits you.
I think the above comparison discussion on C3i Vs Square Strike Wedge will help you make the right decision.
Still, if you face any kind of confusion or have any kind of question regarding these golf wedges, you can send me a message at your convenience.
I would love to help you out by offering my assistance.
This is all I wanted to share with you this time.
See You Soon!
One more thing, don’t forget to inform me regarding which golf wedge you have ultimately chosen at the end of the day.