Welcome to Golf Craving, a division of Discovery Golf, Inc. (“Golf Craving” or “Company”). Golf Craving understands and respects your concerns about privacy. This Privacy and Cookies Notice describes Golf Craving’s privacy practices as it pertains to the website and applications associated with the Golf Craving offerings as well as Golf Craving e-mail newsletters and any other Golf Craving where this Privacy and Cookies Notice is posted (the “Golf Craving”). We may from time-to-time revise this Privacy and Cookies Notice, so please be sure to check back periodically. By visiting or using the Golf Craving, you are acknowledging your understanding of this Privacy and Cookies Notice.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OR ABOUT YOU
When you interact with the Golf Craving, we collect information that directly identifies you (i.e., information that would allow someone to identify you or contact you, such as your full name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number), as well as information about your use of the Golf Craving. Below we describe the different types of information we collect from you and the devices you use when you interact with the Golf Craving.
Information you provide to us: The Golf Craving may permit you to enter contact information and other information about yourself and others. We collect and store any information you enter through the Services. For example, you may provide:
- your name, username, postal address, e-mail address, password, phone number, profile picture, birthday or other information, such as when you register with our Services, create or edit your user profile, sign up to receive newsletters, or enter in a contest or sweepstakes;
- certain demographic information about you, such as your age, gender, or income bracket, when you participate in a survey or poll;
- photos, comments, videos and other materials and information you post to the Services (such as in chat rooms, message boards, or similar public forums or comments to recipes posted on the Services), including in non-public messages you send to other users of the Services;
- your payment information when you are purchasing products or services from us, including credit card and billing information; or
- Your email address, communications, and files when you send to us a message by e-mail, through our Customer Support portal, or through other communication services.
Information from Social Media Networks and Other Third Parties: When you use certain features of the Services, you may give us permission to access information about you from services offered by third parties, including social media networks. For example, you may choose to register on our websites by using a social media account, or you may use a social media function on our Golf Craving such as a “share” button. Doing that allows us to obtain information from the social media platform. That information could include your friends or contacts, profile picture, birthdate, gender, people/sites you follow or other profile-related information, as well as any other information you have opted to share publicly. The information we obtain from social media networks depends on your account/privacy settings with those third parties and those third-parties’ privacy policies, so be sure to check those policies and to adjust your settings to meet your preferences.
We may also obtain information about you from other third-party sources, such as our partners and advertisers, interactive applications offered through our services (such as embedded video players), and commercially available sources such as data aggregators and public databases. We may combine the information we receive from third parties with information we collect through the Golf Craving.
- Web browser cookies-A cookie is a data file placed on a computer when it is used to visit the Golf Craving. Cookies generally contain information that is associated with your web browser, information such as website preferences, login information, or a user ID. This information enables online services to recognize you as you interact with or revisit the service.
- “First party cookies” are cookies that are set by the domain that you are visiting. When you visit the Golf Craving Website, we serve cookies set in that domain.
- “Session cookies” are stored for the duration of your visit.
- “Persistent cookies” continue to be stored after you leave the Services, and may be kept for weeks, or even years.
Some of the cookies we use may be “flash” cookies. A flash cookie is a data file placed on a computer via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your computer. These cookies may not be deleted when your cookies are deleted or disabled. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted or disabled.
Privacy Contact Information