Callaway is known to be one of the most renowned brand names in the sport called Golf. There is hardly any golfer who hasn’t yet heard this name. And, two very popular golf balls of this brand are known as Callaway Supersoft and Callaway Superhot golf balls.
Often, golfers, find it hard to choose the right golf ball between Callaway Supersoft and Superhot. This is why it is essential to make a detailed discussion on Callaway Supersoft Vs Superhot. For every golfer, it is more important to use the right golf ball in order to improve the overall gameplay.
As such, I have focused on the key differences between Callaway Supersoft and Superhot. Throughout this comprehensive discussion, I have tried to highlight the major differences between these two popular golf balls.
Callaway Supersoft Review
Callaway Supersoft golf ball is one of the most popular golf balls that has some extraordinary features to offer. Here is an in depth review of the Callaway Supersoft Golf Ball.
- Layers: 2-piece.
- Compression: Ultra-Low (38).
- Driver Spin: Low.
- Cover: Trionomer (Surlyn).
- Feel: Softest.
- Launching Type: Higher Launching.
- Spin Type: Low Spin Speed.
- Performance: Distance.
- Category: Distance.
- Curve: More Curve.
- Forgiveness: Best.
- Flight: Straight.
- Color: Various Color Options.
- 2-layer construction with beginner-friendly design.
- Durable Surlyn cover.
- Latest HEX Aerodynamic Technology.
- Low compression core 38.
- Improved accuracy and speed.
- Straighter trajectory and low spin.
- Various range of color options.
Detailed Features – Callaway Supersoft Gol Ball
- The Callaway Supersoft golf ball has been introduced with the addition of the latest HEX Aerodynamic Technology.
- This golf ball is currently considered as the softest golf ball which you can get at an affordable price.
- If you are the type of golfer who struggles a lot with his swing, the Callaway Supersoft can be the ideal option for you.
- You will find this golf ball extremely helpful for controlling your spin at the time of hitting the ball in the green field.
- The Callaway Supersoft will provide you with the softest feel that you can’t get from any other golf ball at the same price range.
- The Callaway Supersoft golf ball will also help you to enjoy the jaw-dropping distance. And, it is something that I really love to have while playing golf with my partners.
- When you hit this golf ball, you will be able to achieve some additional distance right off the tee because of the ultra-low compression core.
- The Surlyn cover of this golf ball will ensure complete durability. As a result, you can expect to notice the new-look even after hitting the ball 100+ times.
- The ultra-low compression core of the Callaway Supersoft golf ball will also ensure an increased level of accuracy with fast ball speed as well. For this particular reason, Callaway Supersoft is the ideal golf ball for beginner and intermediate golfers who are struggling with swing and distance.
- The latest HEX Aerodynamic added to this golf ball will also help you achieve some additional distance along with the soft feel.
- This golf ball will also provide you with splendid performance on the green course.
- The combination of the ultra-low compression core and Surlyn cover will ensure an outstanding shot-stopping spin.
- The ultra-low compression core will allow you to enjoy faster ball speed as well as reduced spin.
- Reduced spin will aid you in achieving maximum distance and increased accuracy as well.
- The Surlyn cover of the Callaway Supersoft ensures both additional spin and soft fee at the time of playing chip shots in the green field.
- The outer cover of the Supersoft will ensure durability.
- Perfect golf ball for golfers with slow swing speed.
- You will find it like a new golf ball even after hitting like 100+ times.
- The addition of the latest HEX Aerodynamic will provide you with a longer distance and higher launch by minimizing drag.
- The ultimate choice for seasonal and new golfers.
- An incredible level of performance can be achieved at an affordable price.
- Golfers who have a faster swing speed won’t get that much benefit from the Supersoft golf ball.
- Not an ideal golf ball for pro golfers.
To know more you may read the review of the Callaway Supersoft Golf Ball.
Callaway Superhot Review
The introduction of the Callaway Superhot golf ball has indeed won the heart of golfers of varied skills because of its stunning quality as well as uniqueness. Most golfers have fallen for the Superhot golf ball because of the intimidating matte finishing of this golf ball.
- Layers: 3-piece.
- Compression: Low (50).
- Driver Spin: Low.
- Cover: Ionomer (Surlyn).
- Feel: Moderate.
- Trajectory: Mid.
- Greenside Spin: Medium/Low.
- Material: Synthetic.
- Launching Type: Medium.
- Spin Type: Low Spin Speed.
- Performance: Distance.
- Curve: More Curve.
- Forgiveness: High.
- Flight: Straight.
- Color: Various Color Options.
- An amazing golf ball with 3-piece construction.
- Latest HEX Aerodynamics technology.
- Increased level of short game spin.
- An increased level of control while playing shots in the green field.
- Intimidating matte finishing.
- Optimized flight drag.
- The inner core makes a good impact with the driver.
- Ball launch speed is also higher.
- Ionomer cover ensures durability.
- High Energy core and soft cover ensures soft feel.
Detailed Features – Callaway Superhot Golf Ball
- The Callaway Superhot golf ball has conquered the hearts of golfers because of its high-quality as well as uniqueness.
- The intimidating matte finish of the Superhot is another reason why many golfers have switched to this golf ball.
- This balls ensure long distance while playing shots right off the tee because of its simple structure.
- This golf ball will also provide you with great control and a good amount of spin as well.
- The Superhot golf ball can easily travel a long distance to aid you in achieving a longer distance.
- This golf ball is ideally designed to be played for the par 5 and par 4 holes.
- The round shape around the dimples and the dimple structure of the Callaway Superhot golf ball are the 2 primary things why this golf ball is capable of providing a smooth flight.
- The simple dimple structure of this golf ball will reduce the drag.
- The latest HEX Aerodynamic added to the Supersoft will optimize the flight drag. As a result, the ball will remain in the air for a longer time while maintaining a steady flight.
- The softness of the outer cover of the Callaway Superhot golf ball will ensure increased control and short game spin as well.
- The inner core of the Callaway Superhot will help you make a significant impact on the ball while hitting your driver.
- If you play with the right driver, you will experience a higher launch speed with this Superhot golf ball from Callaway.
- The high-energy core and ultra-soft cover of this golf ball will provide you with a soft feel.
- This is an ideal golf ball for golfers who want to achieve some additional distance.
- The simple dimple structure of this golf ball will ensure the additional distance.
- A perfect golf ball that can offer both spin and control.
- It is specifically designed for the par 5 and par 4 holes.
- The Superhot golf ball from Callaway ensures a smooth flight.
- You will also experience reduced drag while hitting the ball right off the tee.
- The matte finishing of this golf ball gives it a stunning look.
- The soft ionomer cover ensures a soft feel.
- The smooth texture of this ball ensures increased control and short game spin as well.
- Packed with all the essential features required for golfers having varied skills.
- Not a good choice for short-distance swings.
- Doesn’t give a premium feel.
Callaway Supersoft Vs Superhot – Key Differences
In this section, I will be mainly talking about the key differences between Callaway Supersoft and Superhot golf balls. To make this comparison a beneficial one for you, I have described this comparison review based on specific categories.
In terms of construction, the Callaway Supersoft and Superhot are pretty much similar. If you specifically ask me about the main difference, I would say that the Callaway Supersoft comes with a higher compression rating.
Besides, the ultra-soft exterior cover of the Superhot is also another major difference related to the construction of these two golf ball models from Callaway.
The construction of the Superhot golf ball will offer extra firmness and a little bit of extra spin as well. On the other hand, the Supersoft will provide you with a better feel while playing out there in the green field.
Callaway Superhot is slightly better than the Supersoft in terms of construction. And, for this you will get extra spin from this golf ball.
Any golfer who would like to buy these two golf balls from Callaway is because of the added distance you will get from both these balls.
Actually, both the Supersoft and Superhot will provide you some additional distance to your overall game, especially when playing shots right off the tee.
However, there is a slight difference which I think is essential to let you know.
The Callaway Supersoft is the ideal option for amateurs and beginners, especially for golfers who have a slow swing speed. The ultra-low compression core of this golf ball will help you a lot in getting an additional spin.
But golfers who have a high swing speed will experience a higher launch with excessive backspin. And, this is no way a golfer would like to have while hitting the ball off the tee.
On the contrary, the Callaway Superhot is an ideal golf ball for senior golfers of varying skill levels. However, it won’t be the right choice for beginners or golfers with moderate swing speed.
The higher compression and added firmness are an ideal match for bugger swings.
When it comes to ball launch, you basically can’t complain against either of these two golf balls from Callaway. Both of these golf balls will provide a high ball flight along with a steep launch angle.
As I have already said, the Supersoft golf ball is a better choice for slow swingers. So, if you swing a bit hard while hitting this ball, there are chances that it will launch too high with excessive backspin.
However, if you are a kind of hard swinger (90mph+), I would recommend you to go for the Callaway Superhot as it is the right option available for you.
The Callaway Supersoft comes with a low spin rate. So, this can be the ideal golf ball for golfers who find it uncomfortable to play a slice or hook shot.
On the other hand, the Callaway Superhot comes with a higher spin rate. The Superhot will surely provide you with effectiveness and workability around the green field without the addition of extra spin to the shots you play.
Feel is considered to be the most important factor when it comes to short game, but it also has a great impact on the long game as well.
The Callaway Superhot is a bit firmer, and you will be able to feel the firmness of this ball while making the contact.
Some golfers really love to play with a firmer golf ball because of the substantial feeling and extra distance provided by the golf balls like Callaway Superhot.
On the contrary, the Callaway Supersoft offers the softest feel and this is what is loved by many golfers out there. It is actually the sound, feedback, and feeling you get while hitting a soft ball that is all that matters for these types of golfers.
The Callaway Superhot is a bit expensive than the Supersoft when it comes to price. Actually, this Superhot golf ball is an ideal choice for all types of golfers except beginners. However, you have to keep in mind that it is EXPENSIVE as well.
On the contrary, the Callaway Supersoft, I would say, is perfectly priced comparing all of its features. I think that one of the main reasons why this golf ball has earned so much popularity is because of its affordable price range.
Who Should Use Callaway Supersoft?
Based on my testing and research, I have found that the Callaway Supersoft golf ball is the ideal option available for golfers with below-average or slow swing speed. Actually, it is the ultra-low compression core of this golf ball that will assist in maximizing the overall performance of such golfers.
At the same time, if you are a beginner or amateur golfer with very little budget for your first set of golf balls, then I would recommend you to go for the Callaway Supersoft golf balls.
Who Should Use Callaway Superhot?
The first reason why you would pick the Callaway Superhot golf ball is if you don’t have a problem with making a good budget. Actually, the Superhot golf balls are a bit expensive. So, all types of golfers can’t afford such golf balls.
Besides, if you like a firm golf ball with moderate swing speed, you can also choose this golf ball. Also, if gaining some additional distance is what you are looking for, I would say that the Callaway Superhot is the ideal option available for you.
However, if you are a beginner or amateur with no earlier experience with playing golf, my suggestion would be not to go for this golf ball.
FAQs – Callaway Supersoft Vs Superhot Golf Balls
Are Callaway Superhot golf balls good?
The Callaway Superhot golf ball is one of the best golf balls available in the market for golfers who want to achieve additional distance.
This golf ball from Callaway is ideally designed with a low compression core. As a result, you will experience a higher launch when you hit the ball off the tee.
I would say that the Superhot is one of the best options available for lower and slower trajectory swing speeds.
Are Callaway Supersoft golf balls good?
Callaway Supersoft golf ball is one of the best options available for all types of golfers, starting from amateurs to advanced golfers.
At a very affordable price range, you will get accuracy, feel, and distance. And, this what you need for improving your overall gameplay.
What is the compression of a Callaway Superhot?
The compression core of the Callaway Superhot golf ball is approximately 70 which let you experience faster ball speed when you hit the ball off the tee.
So, we have almost reached the ending part of this discussion which is specifically focused on the difference between Callaway Supersoft and Superhot Golf Balls.
In the above-detailed discussion, I talked about each and everything that you need to know about both these golf balls from Callaway. I think the discussion on Callaway Supersoft Vs Superhot will help you make the right buying decision easier and faster.