At this moment in time, varied ranges of golf ball brands are available out there. Among those two of the most famous names are Bridgestone and Callaway. For their immense popularity, golf lovers often make a debate on Bridgestone extra soft vs Callaway supersoft golf balls.
For those who are beginners in this field, choosing between Bridgestone extra soft and Callaway Supersoft can be a challenging and tiresome job. In fact, the beginners won’t be able to pick the right one for not having the required experience and knowledge regarding golf balls.
Since both of these golf balls have worldwide popularity, I have come here with this in-depth article that can help you get clear idea about Bridgestone extra soft and Callaway supersoft golf balls.
Bridgestone Extra Soft Golf Ball Review
The Bridgestone Extra Soft golf ball came in the market aiming at helping the golfers who loves moderate swing speeds, better feel, and distance at the same time.
- High-quality product which is outcome of long term research.
- Features the PERFECT combination of soft ionomer cover and extra soft gradational core. And such combination will provide you with a superior feel, longer distance, and straighter fights in the course.
- Ensure straighter ball flights and longer distance with a superior soft feel.
- Provides you with achieving a longer distance while giving you a softer feel.
- The low compression core of this ball will allow to achieve maximum distance.
- The ionomer soft coating won’t create a hindrance to your feel,
- Provides you with more spin, which will ultimately lead to a superb green-side performance.
- The 330 dimple design and patented Seamless Cover Technology adds good aerodynamics to this ball.
- Extra soft gradational core.
- Extraordinarily soft ionomer coating.
- Allows you to enjoy straighter ball flight and longer distance with a soft feel while playing shots.
- Designed to help slow swingers in achieving their desired distance.
- Two piece construction has made this ball the ideal choice for golfers of all types.
- Low compression core allows you to cover the maximum distance.
- Soft ionomer coating provides you with an extra soft feel and superb green-side performance at the same time.
- Perfect golf ball for amateurs looking to improve their golfing skills.
- Perfect combination of value and performance.
- Not an ideal ball for pro-level players.
- Expert swingers won’t get much help from this ball unit.
To know more details, you may read my review article on Bridgestone extra soft golf ball.
Callaway Supersoft Golf Ball Review
The Callaway Supersoft golf ball was introduced with the addition of improved aerodynamics for covering additional distance.
- Categorized as one of the softest golf balls available out there on the market.
- PERFECT golf ball for great swingers at lightning speeds.
- Provides you with a soft feel while allowing you an excellent spin control while playing shots in the club.
- The latest ultra-low compression core added by its manufacturers helps achieving the jaw-dropping distance.
- The soft cover of this ball is indeed durable. You will notice the new look after a full round, even after hitting it 100+ times.
- The ultra-low compression core of this golf ball help you experience increased accuracy and fast ball speed at the same time.
- The low-drag HEX Aerodynamics will allow you to cover a longer distance with a soft feel, allowing you to experience a superb green-side performance.
- The ultra-low compression core ensures reduced spin and faster ball speeds at the time of playing full shots.
- Reduced spin helps to achieve maximum distance and an increased level of accuracy.
- The Tri-onomer cover formulation ensures added spin and soft feel on the chip shots while fighting around the green.
- The external cover is indeed very DURABLE.
- You will find the new look on the outer shell for a full round with 100+ shots.
- The latest HEX aerodynamics of this ball ensures longer distance and higher launch by reducing drag.
- Perfect golf ball unit for new and seasonal golfers.
- Gives you performance at an affordable price.
- Faster swingers won’t get the same benefits compared to the slower swinging players.
- Not an ideal golf ball for pro-level golfers.
You may read my review article on Callaway Supersoft golf ball to get more information.
Bridgestone Extra Soft Vs Callaway Supersoft
Based on some core features, here I am going to present a brief comparison between Bridgestone Extra Soft and Callaway Supersoft golf balls.
The Callaway Supersoft comes with a Tri-onomer cover, whereas the Bridgestone Extra Soft features an ionomer coating. So, the Callaway Supersoft definitely takes a win in this category.
Both the Supersoft and Extra Soft enjoy softer outer layers, meaning players will experience a soft feel while playing full shots. Hence, selecting a winner in this category has been challenging for me. However, for the soft gradational core of the Bridgestone Extra Soft, I would like to pick this the winner in this case.
Both the Supersoft and Extra Soft features aerodynamics, meaning you will get more excellent greenside performance. But I would pick the Callaway Super Soft this time because of the latest HEX aerodynamics added to this ball by its manufacturers.
For covering an increased distance, both the Extra Soft and Supersoft comes with specific design features that help to reduce spin. And this reduced spin can help you experience enhanced and faster ball speeds.
However, as per the Bridgestone data (indicating the testing thing where more than 250,000 golfers participated), I will pick the Bridgestone Extra Soft this time without any second thought.
When it comes to price, both the Callaway Supersoft and Bridgestone Extra Soft fall in the ‘affordable’ category. In terms of performance, both golf ball models can be obtainable at a reasonable price range. So, we got no winner in this category.
Bridgestone Extra Soft VS Callaway Supersoft – Which One To CHOOSE
So, we have seen that the Bridgestone Extra Soft and Callaway Supersoft had given a head-to-head competition, showing the result with an exact tie.
Frankly, picking a winner is quite impossible while comparing two of the most popular golf balls – Bridgestone Extra Soft and Callaway Supersoft.
Both golf ball brands offer a soft feel, durability, longer distance, greenside control, and improved accuracy at an affordable price range.
The only downside I noticed with both of these golf ball units is that they are not designed or built for expert golfers.
So, if you are an amateur or intermediate golfer, looking to improve your skills, then you can pick either of the two golf ball brands I have just made a discussion on.
Since there are wide ranges of golf balls available out there, it is quite challenging to pick the right one to meet your needs and requirements.
And, when the comparison is about Bridgestone Extra Soft vs Callaway Supersoft, two of the most popular golf ball brands, at that time, picking a winner is no less than an impossible task. I personally played with both the golf balls and found them value-for-money golf balls, especially for beginners and intermediate learners.
If you are trying desperately to improve your golfing skills, I would highly suggest you pick either of these two golf ball brands.