Golf is an outdoor game which is played in different weather condition. Often, you need to play your golf game in humid, sunny or warm environment. While playing in these weathering conditions, your hand will sweat and you will not be in a good position to hold the golf clubs properly to play shots effectively.
So, when taking a shot at the aim, sweaty hands will be a huge obstacle in any weather situations, causing you to miss the target.
That is why, based on my years of golfing experience, I have decided to make detailed reviews of best golf grips for sweaty hands and to assist you choosing the right golf grips. I have also added necessary tips & buying guide for assisting in your buying decisions.
Comparison Table- Best Golf Grips
Check Price on Amazon
Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Align Multi Compound Golf Grip
Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G Golf Grip Bundle (13 Piece)
CHAMPKEY Traction-X Golf Grips 13 Pack
CHAMPKEY MCS Hybrid Golf Grips 13 Pack
Winn Dri-Tac Standard Grip Kit (13-Piece)
Winn DRITAC MIDSIZE Grip
Tacki-Mac Midsize Pro and Grip Kit
Karma Velour Junior Black 13 Piece Golf Grip Bundle
SAPLIZE Golf Grips Standard/Midsize 13 Grips with 15 Tapes
Super Stroke Slim 3.0 Putter Grip
10 Best Golf Grips for Sweaty Hands Reviews
In this section, I have made detailed discussion about best golf grips for the sweaty hands golfers.
Key specifications, Key features, Pros & Cons and other related important information of all the listed products are furnished herein.
1. Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Align Multi Compound Golf Grip
Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Align grips will dramatically change the course of your game. Like other golf grips made by Golf Pride, these grips are durable and could be used for many years if used carefully.
This set is distinct from others in its class. Through these grips Golf pride has introduced a reduced circumference for the lower hand, which is meant to improve the feeling of convenience in your grasp.
This grips make a noticeable change, but the degree of tack remains consistent throughout the grip, so there’s no need to worry.
Golf Pride MCC are grippy. These grips will give more confidence to those golfers who suffers for their sweaty palms to play shots.
- Package dimension : 13 X 2 X 0.2 inches.
- Package Weight: 0.02 Kilograms
- Date First Available : February 9, 2019
- Manufacturer : Hireko Golf
- Made of Rubber
- Hard grippy cord at the top
- Soft sponge rubber on the bottom
- The rib is good for alignment
- Midsize and Standard sizes are available.
- Grips are easy to install.
- These grips will last a long period before needing to be changed.
- These grips can be purchase in a bundle, which includes 13 pieces and because they are so sturdy, they will retain for a long time.
- ALIGN Consistent grip and clubface alignment are made possible by technology.
- Rubber on the lower part is 20% softer for improved feel in non-glove hands.
- Reduced tapered shape on the bottom hand, influenced by the tour, encourages a lighter grip and higher power.
- Upper hand has a moisture-wicking cotton cord for all-weather control. Softer high-performance rubber for improved feel in the lower hand.
- These grips gives additional club control.
- Align feature on this grip is very subtle
- Extremely long-lasting and sticky
- Tacky and durable
- Latest technology incorporated
- A comfortable & consistent grip
- Sets are available.
- A bit heavier
2. Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G Golf Grip Bundle (13 Piece)
The Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G’s tackiness and smoothness will keep your hands and wrists pleased. When you grab your clubs, you will feel instantly at ease.
The grips’ high-tack feel will help to retain continuous and firm contact with your hands. This one-piece wrap-type grip’s attractive appearance will keep your confidence on the course.
Even if you are fussy about the grip’s look, it can match your standards. The product is available in a variety of colors, including black, blue and white. As a result, you can choose your preferred color.
These grips are highly recommend for golfers who prefer a softer feel to their game.
- Package Includes: 13 Golf Grips
- Package Dimensions : 11.85 x 8.19 x 2.05 inches
- Package Weight: 0.98 Kilograms
- Date First Available : March 8, 2016
- Manufacturer : Hireko Golf
- Grip shape is round
- The bundle contains 13 pieces
- Black, Blue & White color is available
- There are sizes available in undersize, standard, midsize, and jumbo.
- Made of Rubber grip that is smooth and sticky
- Minimum moisture control in a one-piece faux wrap design with a tiny dot patterning
- The surface texture is light.
- The grip is constructed of rubber and can endure all weather conditions, including humidity.
- The product is long-lasting.
- For the rubber substance, your hands will not become slippery, allowing you to strike the golf balls more firmly.
- The friction provided by the rubber will give you greater control over the grips.
- The excellent quality of the grip has made it much easier to hold the club through the swing.
- Well perform in all weather condition
- Can put on iron, driver & fairway woods
- Easy to Install
- Very soft and tacky
- Sturdy in nature
- Light in weight.
- Looks very Appealing.
- Have Versatility.
- Not available in a wide range of colors.
3. CHAMPKEY Traction-X Golf Grips 13 Pack
Cotton thread technology is used in the manufacturing of Champkey Multi-Compound Golf Grips. The upper portion of the grip is constructed of comfortable material and brushed cotton thread technology. This improves its anti-slip and swing properties.
Champkey Multi-Compound Golf Grip’s soft micro-texture enhances comfort and traction, and its texture location provides appropriate hand covering.
You’ll get 13 golf grips in 11 distinct colors: black, black and black, blue, blue and black, green and black, gray, lemon green, red, red and black, and white. Repair kits are also available in several colors. You have the option of a regular or midsize grip.
The maker of CHAMPKEY Traction-X Golf Grips blended fine cotton cord with moisture-wicking cotton fibers to produce a comfortable rubber material, you may utilize it in a variety of weather situations.
- Package Includes: 13 Golf Grips
- Package Dimensions : 10.75 x 10.55 x 1.54 inches.
- Package Weight :1.61 Pounds
- Date First Available : June 2, 2019
- Manufacturer : Champkey
- The unique high-feedback rubber material is employed to provide exact ball feedback
- Three types of micro texture are employed to increase traction and control
- Swing effect and anti-slip strength.
- Made of an increased flexible material
- Provides a more secure grip
- Various shades are available.
- Set of 13 pieces
- Agility & ergonomics have all been enhanced.
- Traditional taper profiles enable lower grip pressure
- Ensures money-back guarantee
- A fantastic mix of a package that contains everything.
- The brushed cotton thread technique is employed.
- The grip is available in a variety of colors.
- Wrap technology will allow you to apply greater pressure when swinging.
- Provide more flexibility and torque throughout the swing.
- All-weather control technology will assist you in feeling more assured.
- The grip has a fantastic construction mechanism.
- Have Traditional tapper profile
- Comfortable feel in any condition
- A very cost effective products package
- Instruction manual not available
4. CHAMPKEY MCS Hybrid Golf Grips 13 Pack
CHAMPKEY MCS Hybrid Golf Grips are very good choice for golfers to control & improve their gameplay.
The Champkey grips are essentially a replica of the Golf Pride grips. They are built using the same conceptual layout and are nearly identical in appearance if you don’t notice the various logos.
This grip is an excellent option if you want good-looking grips at a low price. You may also personalize the style of the grip by choosing from a variety of color options.
If you want a long-lasting, strong grip with highly sticky nature, you should equip your bag with CHAMPKEY MCS Hybrid Golf Grips.
- Package Includes: 13 Golf Grips and 15 Professional Tapes .
- Package Dimensions : 11.14 x 11.06 x 1.57 inches.
- Package Weight: 2.37 Pounds.
- Date First Available : October 24, 2017
- Manufacturer : Champkey
- Brushed Cotton Cord combines moisture-wicking cotton fibers with a new soft rubber substance
- The soft micro-texture of the grip enhances traction and comfort
- The grip incorporates cross cotton thread technology, which allows you to get complete control over the grip.
- The upper half grip is made up of a lot of cotton strands, which gives it a lot of sturdiness and steadiness.
- Two types of rubber materials are used to create more wraps in the lower hand grip, resulting in less grip pressure, less strain in the hands, and more power in golfer’s swing.
- The product is well-known for its capacity to endure a variety of situations.
- The smooth texture of the grips, along with the brushed cotton threads, allows you to experience ease and torque in any condition, particularly dampness or humid condition.
- This grip has a conventional tapered shape, which reduces grip strain and stiffness This features will add smoothness and torque to your swing.
- These grips gives complete club control.
- Provides enhanced stability and grip in any situation.
- Useable in all weather condition
- Have double sided tape and very easy to fit
- Easy to install
- Offer a new confidence when swinging the clubs
- Have sturdiness and steadiness
- Cotton thread innovation
- Look and feel great
- Various hues
- Comfortable to use
- When the tape solution is added, the dye may flow.
- Solvent bottle is not good
5. Winn Dri-Tac Standard Grip Kit (13-Piece)
The new Dri-Tac Standard Grip Kit is Winn’s most tacky product ever. In these grips Winndry polymer material provides a sticky, all-weather playing surface, while the sculpted corkscrew wrap design gives a glove-like fit for increased sturdiness.
Winn Lite technology reduces grip weight by more than half to increase club head feel and distance. As Winn Dri-Tac Standard Grips are soft, you will not lose control of the golf club even if the grip becomes wet or you have sweaty palms. Indeed, Winn Dri-Tac grips get tackier with a little dampness.
Dri-Tac grips are also on the thicker side, making them an excellent alternative for players with bigger hands or arthritis.
Golfers love the Winn Dri-Tac grips because of their soft feel, which provides accurate feedback on every shot they play.
- Package Includes: 13 grips, 13 strips, and 2” double-sided grip tape.
- Package Dimensions : 12.1 x 7.2 x 2.4 inches
- Package Weight: 1.99 Pounds
- Date First Available : March 25, 2014
- Manufacturer : Winn
- In the package a 4 oz. container of grip solvent and a rubber vise clamp are also included.
- Technology for all-weather control.
- The product is made of the extremely durable Winndry Polymer Material.
- The grip has a spiral wrapping pattern.
- Polymer technology allows for a wide range of hardness and texture. So you will be comfortable to maintain complete control of the golf club.
- There is no need to be concerned about the slick-resistant function. The grip will be sticky due to the various polymer components, allowing you to grasp it even in damp weather.
- The product’s weight is an outstanding attribute. To reduce the weight of the grips, the company used polymer grip technology.
- Ensure more confident swings ahead
- Soft sticky medium grip
- Extremely tacky and soft.
- Have Shock absorption Quality.
- Pressure points that vary for non-slip effectiveness.
- Tread design on a medium level.
- Water Resistance is Excellent
- This golf grip has excellent durability
- Available in a variety of colors.
- It is lightweight.
- Great package for folks wanting to DIY Grips
- Price a bit high
6. Winn DRITAC MIDSIZE Grip
The Winn DRITAC AVS MIDSIZE Golf Grip is Winn’s most tacky product ever. These grips are extremely effective at absorbing shock and creating a pleasant padded feel.
These grips are also designed with a smart tread pattern and variable pressure points (depicted by silver piping patterns) to ensure non-slip performance and constant power transmission.
The new WinnDry polymer material provides a sticky, all-weather playing surface, while the contoured spiral wrap design gives a glove-like fit for increased stability.
WinnLite technology reduces grip weight by more than half to increase clubhead feel and distance.
The “Dri-tac” grip is ideal for keeping your hands dry and in consistent touch with the WinnDry polymer substance throughout all-weather gaming.
- Package Includes: Set of 9 Or 13 pieces Grips
- Package Dimensions : 12.1 x 8.5 x 1.6 inches
- Package Weight: 0.68 Kilograms
- Date First Available : May 18, 2016
- Manufacturer : Winn
- Tacky, non-slip performance in ALL WEATHER Instances
- Texture variations at crucial pressure locations
- This Golf Grip has a soft and spongy feel to it.
- Padded comfort with excellent shock absorbers
- The golf grip retains its tackiness even when it becomes moist.
- It’s comfy and provides a firm grip on the golf club.
- You do not need to squeeze your golf clubs too firmly when swinging it to strike the golf ball.
- This grips reduces the amount of tension on your hands and arms.
- Its slip-resistant surface performs admirably.
- Easy to install.
- Soft sticky medium grip
- Have Shock absorption features.
- Perfectly tacky
- Very soft and spongy
- Pressure points that vary for non-slip effectiveness
- The tread design on a medium level
- Water Resistance is Excellent
- Good grips for the price.
- Not much known
7. Tacki-Mac Midsize Pro and Grip Kit (13 Grips)
Tacki-Mac grips are produced in the United States of America from high-quality thermoplastic rubber. This material guarantees long-lasting performance in both hot and cold situations.
The Tacki-Mac Midsize Pro and Grip Kit is a traditional perforated wrap grip that performs admirably all over.
The soft, sticky feel and traditional perforated design of the Tacki-Mac Midsize Pro and Grip Kit are what makes it popular. Excellent inexpensive for a well-made grip.
If you have a limited budget and are looking for something sticky that will grab your hands, the items are for you.
- Package Dimensions : 12.09 x 8.78 x 2.83 inches.
- Package Includes:
- 13 x Tacki-Mac Midsize Pro Wrap Grips
- 13 x Solvent activated double sided grip tape strips
- 7mm Thickness Tape
- Rubber Vise Clamp
- Package Weight : 1.85 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 20, 2016
- Manufacturer : Tacki-Mac
- Wrap-style perforation
- Diamond channel locks shaft in place
- The device is specifically intended for those who have large hands.
- As the name implies, this Tacki-Mac grip is midsize, allowing persons with large hands to completely wrap their fingers around the grip.
- Side ribs increase friction in vise with less pressure
- Premium Double Sided Golf Grip Tape Strips for Regripping Golf Clubs
- The device includes a rubber vise clamp, which protects your grip against metal vises.
- The package includes 13 grips and other accessories with a very reasonable price.
- Midsize for big hands at an affordable price
- Have a firm base but are soft and tacky
- Have Exact Width and Length for Easy Gripping
- Easy to follow instructions
- Easy to Peel Strips Saves Time
- High Quality Rubber Tape
- Free Shipping Scope
- Good value for the money
- Very Firm
- Tight to install
8. Karma Velour Junior Black 13 Piece Golf Grip Bundle
The Karma Velour Golf Grip Bundles are a collection of 13 golf grips for your clubs.
A new, softer rubber composition has been developed. The Karma Velour grips have a well-known and well-proven grip design, making them one of the most popular grips in the business.
This Golf Grip have a traditional all-black color scheme with a well-known and tested grip design.
You have a choice of five colors: blue, white, pink, black and white, and black. The grip has a traditional design and provides better control of the golf club.
- Package Includes: 13 grips bundle
- Package Dimensions : 10.79 x 9.02 x 2.2inches.
- Package Weight : 1.1 Pounds
- Date First Available : March 09, 2016
- Manufacturer : Karma
- Round grip shape
- Regular size
- New softer rubber compound
- The Karma Velour features an old-school all-black appearance that will appeal to gamers who want to keep things simple.
- The rubber is gently ribbed for comfort and is designed to withstand all types of wetness.
- Tacky and feel as good as new even after washing.
- The grip is perfectly circular.
- Thickness & texture of these grips are well
- Non-slip feel
- If you’re looking for a bargain, this 13 piece set is hard to beat.
- This is a mild grip.
- You will be able to select from a variety of colors.
- It comes with a total of 13 grips.
- In the grip, a milder rubber composition is employed.
- The timeless appearance and design.
- It features a well-established grip pattern.
- It looks and feels great on the clubs.
- Easy to clean
- Very Cheaper compare to other grips
- The grip is not very easy to install.
SAPLIZE Golf Grips grips are composed of a composite substance that allows for improved grip control. The grips’ upper section is made of brushed cotton thread, while the lower part is made of a high-feedback, soft rubber substance.
The shock from hitting the balls might limit your output on the next hit. This grip is composed of a proprietary rubber composition. It efficiently absorbs shock for you, so you don’t have to deal with unpleasant side effects like blisters.
This grips can withstand various circumstances and bear the test of time due to the abrasion-resistant material.
The rubber utilized in these grips absorbs the impact that your palms would typically endure while providing comfort and control. The thin cotton cord will keep your hands dry, preventing the club from slipping in your hand while on the course.
In addition, the package includes a set of 13 grips and 15 complimentary tapes. As a result, if one breaks, you can quickly replace it with a new one without spending any more money.
- Package Includes: 13 grips and 15 free tapes
- Product Dimensions : 10.6 x 1.07 x 1.07 inches
- Product Weight : 1.94 Ounces
- Date First Available : January 23, 2019
- Manufacturer : Eshow Sportec
- Having Concise Design Style.
- Traditional debossing pattern with very basic, light-colored arrows and lines printed on pure black rubber.
- Superior rubber with a unique recipe
- It has a trendy and sophisticated appearance thanks to the classic debossing pattern.
- The anti-slip material keeps it in place and prevents it from slipping.
- Stabilization and stress absorption is excellent.
- The grip has a shock-absorption technology that preserves it in good shape in all conditions.
- The correct firmness of the rubber provides a nice feel while holding the club and promotes sturdiness while playing.
- Abrasion resistance & Anti-slip features
- Excellent shock absorbers.
- Elevated Durability.
- Abrasion resistance.
- Scratch Resistant
- Stabilization and stress absorption is excellent.
- Easy to follow instructions
- Suitable for all-weather use
- 100% Money Back Offer.
- Difficult to install
10. Super Stroke Slim 3.0 Putter Grip
While putting, if you feel discomfort for your sweaty hands, Superstroke Slim 3.0 Putter Grip will be best choice for improving your game.
The robust construction and cushioned padding allow you to keep good control of the putter throughout the stroke without having to grasp it too tightly.
The design also decreases hand movement throughout the stroke. This is ideal for athletes who suffer from the yips.
This Super Stroke grip is USGA certified. This is a top grip utilized by professional golfers and its reputation in the golf industry is well-known.
You won’t have to be concerned about the effectiveness of this grip because it is among the greatest.
- Items Dimensions : 15.5 x 12 x 2 inches
- Items Weight : 60 Grams
- Date First Available : January 30, 2013
- Manufacturer : Super Stroke
- Advanced Counter Core weighting minimizes face angle distortion and improves the path for a more uniform stroke.
- A weight system that can be adjusted utilizes greater muscles for a more steady and repetitive stroke.
- No Taper Technology
- This thin grip has parallel technology, which allows you to have more power in both hands and apply more force on the swing.
- Excellent feedback when one hand is busier than the other.
- Encourages the utilization of bigger muscle groups while restricting hand/wrist motion
- Using a unique parallel form, the proprietary design assists golfers in reducing grip strain.
- The consistent lower hand profile aids golfers in stopping their hands and improving stroke accuracy.
- The surface roughness of the Cross-Traction offers a more constant non-slip traction.
- Reduced grip tension
- This grip has a fashionable appearance that is praiseworthy.
- The grip has been approved by the USGA.
- There is parallel technology available to increase power in both hands for a pressed swing.
- Golfers can choose from a variety of hues.
- High-tech PU material is used.
- Cross adhesion technology’s feature
- Available in varieties of colors.
- A bigger putter, so may need the buying of a new golf bag with a larger handle.
Best Golf Grips for Sweaty Hands Buying Guide
The following Factors need to be considered before buying the Best golf grips for sweaty hands:
One thing you’ll notice about the grips on the above provided list is that they come in a range of sizes.
Depending on your needs, you can select very narrow grips or choices that are significantly thicker. It’s mainly a question of personal taste.
Coarser grips, on the other hand, are preferred by players with larger hands.
There are four sizes available: junior, undersize, midsize, and jumbo.
While grips may be purchased separately, it is far best to purchase them in a package if at all feasible. Purchasing grips in a set simply assures that you get a grip for each of your clubs at the best possible price.
The grip on your sand wedge, for example, will most likely see a lot more activity than the grip on your three iron. When one grip falls behind the others, a simple replacement may be purchased to correct the problem.
Alternatively, if you want to be frugal, you may get a full set and reserve the other grips for when your clubs are equipped for them.
Grips are about the experience as much as they are about functionality. If you enjoy how a grip feels in your hands, it’s a good indicator that it’s the right grip for you.
Soft or Firm
This is another aspect that is mostly determined by personal choice.
However, it is important to remember that softer grips, in general, wear out faster than harder goods. However, it is something you will want to factor into your budgeting.
Irrespective of the size of the grips you choose, you may make them wider by adding extra grip tape. Some players prefer extra grip tape because they believe it helps them avoid twisting their hands.
Too much grip tape, on the other hand, can take a lot of the grip out of the club. It all comes down to striking the perfect proportion.
The round form is typical, but the ribbed shape instructs golfers on where to position their hands and fingers.
Golf grips are made of three distinct materials: rubber, cord, and leather.
Rubber is the most lasting and favored material among golfers, while the cord is great for wet conditions and appropriate for golfers with sweaty palms, and leather is less popular.
Weight: The majority of golf grips have the same weight.
There are several pattern types available in the golf grip, each with its own set of advantages. You may select any of them.
There are several grips of various designs available on the market. You may choose between a traditional and a trendy design.
Go over the list again depending on these variables to choose your list of the best golf grips for sweaty hands in your opinion, and then order.
Why Should You Buy Golf Grips for Sweaty Hands?
If you’ve played enough golf in hot or humid conditions, you know how clammy hands can make gripping the golf club practically impossible. You can’t keep your hands or golf grips cool no matter how many wipes you bring with you. You will not have fun in the process of playing golf.
Even if your hands are sweating, a best fitted golf grip can aid you to improve your game. People with sweaty hands should avoid using just any golf grip. Because not all golf grips are designed for this function, you should look for the best golf grips for sweaty hands.
Whether you are a novice or a professional golfer, you should use the correct golf grips for sweaty hands to achieve the ideal swing. A sweaty hand may ruin your game if you could not play with the perfect golf grip. So, you have to choose you golf grip very carefully.
By choosing the right golf grips you will never fall into a situation wherein your hands get too slippery and your club goes flying off.
The bottom line is that great grips are specially designed for sweaty palms. After all, the purpose of this piece of equipment is to assist you in gripping the club properly.
Here are the best picks which I think are the top choices as best golf grips for sweaty hands in 2023.
1. Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G Golf Grip Bundle
2. WINN DRITAC AVS MIDSIZE GOLF GRIP
3. CHAMPKEY Traction-X Golf Grips
FAQs- Best Golf Grips for Sweaty Hands
What type of golf grips should be used?
I recommend that you choose rubber or corded golf grips since they are more durable and functional than others.
Driver Grip or Iron Grip?
When you choose a driver grip, you may expect higher efficiency because they are more ergonomic.
Iron grips, on the other hand, are generally made for experts. No professional golfer can fathom a game without an iron grip.
I have explained the difference between driver grip and iron grip in details in the content for your easy understanding.
Is it better to choose corded or non-corded golf grips?
It’s all about how your hands feel. Corded grips have a rugged feel, but they provide better grip, especially in wet conditions.
Non-corded grips are appropriate for players who play in warm weather and do not have sweaty palms.
Can I replace the grips myself to save money?
Yes, you can. In reality it is simple to install if you follow the instructions properly and anyone can do it.
To change your grips, you will need specific tools such as a re-gripping kit or a hook blade.
Do I need to clean the golf grips?
Yes, you need to clean your golf club grips. But there is right process to clean your grips. You may read my content how to clean golf club grips to get step by step detailed ideas for cleaning the golf grips professionally.
So, I think from the above discussion by now you have got detailed information about the Best Golf Grips for Sweaty Hands.
The above list I have made from my years of golf playing experience. I also recommend 3 golf grips to assist you for finalizing your purchase decision. So, finding & buying the right golf club grips will be easy for you.
The above list of best golf grips is not only applicable for the golfers who have sweaty hands. Most of the golfers can choose the correct golf club grips from the above list as per their choice and comfort.